Saturday, December 1, 2007

sleepin through the night

Kyndie slept through the night last night. She did not wake up until 7:15 this morning. It's a good thing I guess, from what I understand a lot of people can only hope for their child to sleep through the night. She's not even 2 months yet. She doesn't always do it, but when she does it is great. It worries me though because I get paranoid that I did not hear her in the night, which I know I would have because I hear every little move she makes and if she woke up hungry she would have continued to cry really loud. She gulped down her milk in like 10-20 minutes when she did wake up this morning though. She is such a good baby! Well here are some new pics.

Kyndie this morning with her Daddy




We were trying to get a pic of her smiling

She's kinda smiling

No comments: