Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

All the toys she got today, if you click on this picture you can see a bigger version
Kyndie with the floor toy she got from granny and pawpaw Dodson
Kyndie and Collin napping at nannies
Kyndie with her grandad
Kyndie with Great Grandpa Dodson
All the toys she got on Christmas Eve
The floor toy she got from papa and Nanie
The car walker she got from Granny and PaPaw Dodson
Still in her walker
With her doll from Granny and Papaw Dodson
in her Christmas hat (she hated it)
Lexi guarding Kyndie in her play pen
Kyndie after she opened her doll
YAY cute john deere clothes
5 Generations...My dad, my sister, Kolton (one of the twins), mamaw (Great grandmother), me, Kyndie, and my grandma (mimi)

Kyndie made out like a bandit with all her toys. She is completely spoiled on both sides. She is an only grandchild on Greg's side and the only girl on my side. From my mother she got rings, clothes from Aunt Brandy and Uncle Jimmy and another toy from Uncle Rantz and Aunt Shantel. She had no idea. Next year will be so fun, because she will know a little more of what is going on and she can rip into the presents. Anyway, Merry Christmas!

No comments: