Monday, December 31, 2007

Kyndie talking to her daddy




This is Kyndie talking to her daddy, you can tell how much she adores him. She loves to talk, but she won't do it in front of the camera so we kinda had to sneak this one on her. I don't know if it's something new she sees and is interested in the camera or if she knows that I want to film her doing something cute. Anyway, She was in her bassinet and she didn't want to go to sleep I guess so she was laying in there talking and laughing to herself. I peeked in at her and she was even smiling to herself. So when daddy went to look at her she saw him and started to talk to him and I just had to get it on video. I have a few pictures, these are from yesterday.

Kyndie smiling at her daddy ( daddy dressed her...isn't she cute?)


Winding down her smile

she's done smiling, now she's just chilling.

1 comment:

BelleLaDonna said...

That is sooo funny! Once she found the camera she didn't say another word..haha! Love it!!!