Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finally a smile....

Finally we got a picture of Kyndie smiling! I finally learned how to work my camera where it didn't take so long to take the picture. It was taking forever to take the pictures and we were missing the smiles, but not anymore! We went and ate with my dad and step mom and Kyndie got all kinds of attention from the girls working there...there were like 3 gathered around our table trying to get a peek.

Today I was trying to put a couple of drops of saline in her nose because she is still congested and she was sooo mad...she was throwing a big fit and her arms were flailing around and she knocked that saline dropper out of her nose and it dropped right into her mouth! I was freaking out! I called my sister and told her what happened and she asked if it was just saline and I said yea that it wasn't medicated and she told me that it was ok. I was about to spaz out major! But anyhow here are the pictures.

We caught some smiles on this one (if you click on this one it makes it bigger)

PEACE!

amused

She's like what do you want?

SMILE!

still smiling

BIG SMILE

Even bigger smile

still big

big still
the smile gets smaller


winding down

bigger again

no more


staring at daddy letting him know she was done smiling

OH NO!


"Leave me alone, I don't want to smile!"

The ones where she was smiling were taken one right after the other. She's so stinking cute!

No comments: