Friday, November 30, 2007

The doctor said...

So we took Kyndie to the doctor this morning at 10:00. He said that it was just congestion and he told us how to know whether we should bring her in or not. He said to look at her chest and if she was breathing heavy and if her chest was dipping in that it was in her chest and to bring her in then, but if it wasn't doing that not to bring her in because she's probably not sick, but could get sick sitting in the waiting area. He didn't want us to bring her in today but I'm like...umm I'm a first time parent and I don't know these things...not to mention that I am paranoid. He said to just spray some saline solution up her nose when it's really congested and to lay her sitting up about 6 inches when she's sleeping and also to get a humidifier. He also said not to take her to the mall because she could get sick from there. So we were like ok. She weighed 11 pounds exactly. She's a little piglet. Well I thought I would let y'all know that she is ok and that I am just paranoid.

No comments: