Tuesday, December 4, 2007

growing, smiling, and teething....

Greg and I measured Kyndie today and she was 22 inches long. She is growing sooo fast! I can't believe how big she has gotten since we brought her home from the hospital. Her hair is growing more and more. It hasn't fallen out yet though. Someone said the other day that she has to be laid down for that to happen..haha. She is starting to hold her head up more and more and she stays awake more. She fights sleep bad! She would not got to sleep until 3:00 a.m. this morning. She has noticed her hands and uses them to pinch my mouth and to pull my hair. She smiles a lot more everyday. She is slobbering an insane amount, which makes me think that she may be teething. She is completely interested in her daddy's face. She just looked at him and smiled real big and cooed at him. It was completely worth it to see. We noticed that her ears are different from each other. Her right ear is Greg's and her left ear is mine...poor thing. It's not noticeable, but since I stare at all her little features I noticed it. She still has congestion, but I guess it is starting to dry up because she is getting crusties around her nose holes. Well here are some pictures.

Kyndie smiling while she is half asleep

Staring at her daddy (ignore his sexy legs...LOL)

Kyndie staring in aw at her daddy

A half smile

Kyndie and Daddy, doesn't she look like him?
She has the family tradition retarded look

Kyndie looking at her mommy
She is soo chubby

CUTE!

Well that's all I've got for today.

2 comments:

Twinmommy2boys said...

I need to see her more often! She is just getting too big. Look at those chubby little cheeks, the little porker, said with love of course.
I called you tonight on your cell, it sent me to voicemail. I will call you again tomorrow.

Love ya

Twinmommy2boys said...

Will you guys be at Mimi's this year? And if so do you want to draw names for the kiddos in the family so they can have something small to open there? Katrina and I have been talking back and forth. If everyone comes including you and Rantz there will be 13 children there. Crystal will be coming this year. You would only bring one gift since you only have one child, if I understand correctly. Let me know.