Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Silly Little Girl!

Kyndie is getting sooo big!! She is doing more and more everyday!! Anything she can get in her hands she will grab for and it immediately goes into her mouth. She knows how to take her binky out of her mouth and she will hold it and look at it and then look at you and drop it in the floor and then smile. Last night she took the binky out of her mouth and got excited and started swinging her arm and was hitting me with it and then laughing. She's an ornery (sp?) little thing! She has a bouncy toy that we bought her and she absolutely loves it!! She gets excited and bounces like crazy! She is sitting up on her own pretty well. Last night I had her laying against my pillow and she pulled herself up. She loves her solids! The other day I wasn't getting it to her fast enough and she snatched the spoon out of my hand and shoved it into her mouth! Anywho I have some pictures...

In her bouncy toy

Kyndie with applesauce all over her face! The spoon she snatched out of my hand because I wasn't getting the food to her fast enough.

Kyndie sitting up on her own
Her puppy is peeking over her shoulder..haha I thought that was funny


This is cute!
Giving her mommy kisses! Aww isn't she sweet?!

I think this is my favorite! There are a lot like this because I couldn't just pick one. She thought she was going to get to put something in her mouth.



HAHAHA....She looks like a fish!!

more kisses!

1 comment:

Twinmommy2boys said...

Keelan those pictures with her mouth open are absolutely adorable. She's so cute and getting cuter everyday. Can't wait to see her toddling around it's going to be so much fun!