Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kyndie in her Church clothes and other stuff

For starters Kyndie did the funniest thing ever! I laid her on the bed after I fed her and went to get a diaper and a nightie to change her, but before I left I gave her her binky. When I came back she had the binky on her forehead and was trying to look up at it and was flailing her arms and making grunting noises....I was laughing sooo hard....I was frantically searching for the camera so I could take a picture...Greg was in the bathroom and I ran by looking for the camera and he was like "What is going on?" and he went to look at her and she wasn't doing anything, she had knocked it off before I could snap a picture, however I reenacted so you can see what she was doing. So here it is...




Now here she is in her church clothes. I thought these were cute pictures.


The way she is sitting kinda makes her look like a midget, plus the very small feet doesn't help


Isn't she adorable?

Uh oh, she fell over

Daddy and Kyndie
She's sooo sweet!

I love this picture!


Save the best for last! Gotta love this picture!!

So I'm sure I have told this story before, but at church there is this little boy named Lane. He is the nephew of one of our friends and a few weeks back Lane and Kyndie were holding hands in church and had everybody's attention...it was adorable! Well we haven't been to church in a couple of weeks and we went today and Lane was happy to see her but I don't think he liked her bonnet because he grabbed it and tried to pull it off in the process making Kyndie's head wobble all over the place. She just grinned real big at him. It was funny! He also pulled her closer to him by her jacket. He is only a few months older than Kyndie. I think he will be a year old in June.

On another note Kyndie will be 5 mths old tomorrow. She weighs 17 pounds! I will update everything else later. She finally rolled over yesterday! She was laying in bed with me and was playing with her binky and rolled to her side and then rolled on over to her stomach. She look at me with a shocked look on her face like I had done it to her. She grabs for everything and sticks it in her mouth, including my hair. She loves her little toys and especially loves playing with her binky. She gave her first kiss the other day, it wasn't to me, but to her nanny (my mother). Silly little girl. She does something new everyday and makes me laugh. She is such a joy to me and her daddy! Daddy missed her rolling over because he was in the shower but she will do it just for him one day. I swear that she says actual words some days. I've heard her say momma...me not being the only one to hear her. It sounds like she says hi or hey and today it sounded like she said daddy...maybe she is maybe she isn't. Oh well I guess I can think what ever I want. Well I guess that is all for today!

1 comment:

Twinmommy2boys said...

Keelan those pictures in her church dress are the cutest I've ever seen! And there is totally a foot print on the chair in the picture with Greg leaning over the arm. Then in the following pics there is a handprint, like you tried to wipe of the foot print. Hahah just thought I would point that out.