Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter


We took Kyndie this morning to get her picture taken with the easter bunny. She didn't cry or anything she just sat there and got her picture taken. It didn't phase her one bit. Then when we got her home I took some pictures of her in her Easter dress, it wasn't easy and they are not perfect, but they will do.

I love this picture!

"I'm not going to tell you again! GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE!"










"If I get slobbers on this stupid dress maybe she won't make me wear it anymore!"


haha, I just don't know what to say. I think she was falling backwards.

choking daddy

She wanted that camera

Does she kinda look like a cabbage patch kid? HAHA

1 comment:

BelleLaDonna said...

I LOVE the picture of her cheesing really big!!! She is sooo stinkin cute!! Love and miss you!