Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally Rolling Over!

For starter's I don't think that I mentioned in any of my recent posts that Kyndie is finally rolling over! She has been for a few weeks now but I just forgot to mention it. She rolls all over the place...especially when I am changing her diaper. She does soo many funny things! She is SUCH a JOY and brings laughter to my life daily! I put her into her bed and she puts herself to sleep. We are finally beginning to get into a routine. She naps at least one or two times during the day and then she goes to bed at about 9 or 9:30. First she gives daddy big slobbery kisses and then I get big slobbery kisses, I then put her into her bed and check off our routine...I name them off for her as I do them. First, she gets her binky...then her keys...then I cover her up and then give her the stuffed frog...turn on her music and turn on her monitor then kiss her one more time and tell her I love her and then I turn out the lights. She usually plays for about 10 or 15 minutes and then she sleeps. I check on her like a million times and most of the time when I go in there she has the blanket over her face which I have to remove. I then take the frog and the keys away so she doesn't suffocate on anything. She sleeps through the night for the most part their are some nights that she wakes up at 4 in the morning but that isn't very often. She is a big girl now...she is sitting in high chairs now and just yesterday she grabbed her pawpaw's (Greg's dad) sopapia (sp?). It was funny....I saw her going for it but she was too quick...she had it before I could even say anything. She is grabby and if you don't push your food back she will get it! I believe she is finally getting her bottom tooth...it is poking through a little bit

Today we bought her this toy that is supposed to help her learn how to crawl. It's called the Vtech roll and crawl ball. It is soo neat. Shantel has this ball for Collin and Kyndie played with it a lot when we were over there so I figured we could get her one. So tonight she was playing with it and I looked at her and she was resting her chin on it and watching TV and I did get pictures! It was soo cute!









No comments: