Thursday, November 29, 2007

Little girl is sick

Kyndie has some congestion and she has a doctor's appointment in the morning. It is soo sad because you can hear the the drainage in her nose and I think it is coming from her chest too. She scared the crap out of me yesterday because I was holding her and she just started choking. I about freaked out! and then last night, well actually it was early this morning she started coughing and choked on the drainage...I jumped up out of that bed soo fast and then she slept with me until we got up at 8:30. I hope everything is ok with her tomorrow...I'm worried about it.

Other than that everything else is good...she is starting to coo more and more everyday. She laughs and smiles real big. She has her 2 month appointment on the 11th, which will be a sad one because she has to have 4 shots. I think I may have to leave the room for that because I will start crying with her. Well I just wanted to give and update. I will let everyone know what happens after the doctors appointment.

No comments: