Friday, November 23, 2007

Our little Blessing



Well this is a blog about our new little addition to the family. Her name is Kyndie Cheyenne Dodson. She is our first child. She was born on October 10, 2007, she weighed 6Lbs 12Oz and was 18 1/2 inches long and was born at 7:36 P.M. This blog is a little late at coming, but I will catch you up on her.

At her 2 week appointment she weighed 7Lbs 13Oz and the doctor said that everything looked good and to keep feeding her the same as we had been.

Then we had a WIC appointment on Nov. 5th and she weighed 8Lbs 5Oz and was 20 1/4 inches long and then 2 days later she had her one month appointment and weighed 8Lbs 9Oz and still was 201/4 inches long and she got her second Hepatitis B shot. It was so sad!

She is now 1 month and 13 days old. She is growing sooo fast! She is smiling a lot more! They are real smiles not gas pains. She smiles more at daddy because she is a daddy's girl! She is cooing now and is even giggling. I thought at first that the giggle may have been an accident, but she continues to do it with a smile on her face. She is giggling and cooing as I am typing this. Also last night she stared me right in the eye and reached up and touched my face. That may have been an accident but it sure didn't seem like it. Well I am going to stop typing and post pictures.

This is Papa and Nanie With little Kyndie


Granny Dodson (Greg's mom) and her mother Grandma Ellis

Kyndie asleep on her boppy

Daddy asleep with Kyndie

Nanny with Kyndie and cousin Karter

This is Kyndie with her cousin Collin. He was born 3 days before Kyndie

This is Grandma Phyllis (my grandma) with Kyndie and Collin

This is Aunt Brandy with Kyndie

Kyndie Cheyenne Dodson

In the rope basket





2 comments:

Twinmommy2boys said...

Kee she is just so cute and precious! I got to this blog by looking at your profile from one of your other ones.I couldn't remember the address. I think you should be able to change all your setting through this blog by just going into the settings.

BelleLaDonna said...

AWWW! She is SOOOO cute! I love all the pictures! I can't wait to hold her! Love and miss you!