Friday, November 23, 2007

A continued post....

Great Grandma and Grandpa Dodson
Granny and Papaw Dodson (Greg's Parents)
Uncle Brandon with little Kyndie
This is Kyndie today
She looks like a deer caught in the headlights
Great Grandma Dodson with Kyndie at Thanksgiving
Family photo (Greg's side)
Tryin on Daddy's hat
I didn't get to finish posting from earlier. I kept getting interrupted by company. I just want to post pictures for now to catch y'all up.

Kyndie in the rope basket
Kyndie hiding under Daddy's hat

Kyndie's western picture
Kyndie on her Rocking Bull...thiso is one of her Christmas presents...I know she's too little for it, but so what

Kyndie in her red dress and Dorothy shoes...about 2 weeks ago

See the Dorothy shoes? SOOO cute!

This I think is too cute! ignore Greg in his boxers though

This one is adorable too! Looks like she is pooping.



Kyndie trying to eat Daddy's hat

No comments: