Monday, January 21, 2008

update on the little girl

"I see you!"
Kyndie and Daddy
Kyndie and mommy


Kyndie and her cousin with their nanny (my mom)
Sorry that I haven't been updating, but I have been busy this week. Kyndie is getting bigger and bigger everyday. She loves to smile and talk. Sometimes she has that stranger danger and then other times she doesn't care who it is she will smile and talk to them. I think mostly she has the stranger danger when she is tired and getting cranky and doesn't want to be held by anybody but mommy or daddy. She is almost 14 pounds and we haven't measured her yet but when we do I will post it. She's still licking everything that comes close to her mouth and if she actually gets it in her mouth she will suck on it. She has many facial expressions and uses them all. I think she can read the expressions on peoples face as well. She is sleeping through the night for the most part. Sometimes she will wake up in the middle of the night, but for the most part she doesn't.

No comments: