Tuesday, January 15, 2008

little chubs

Right in the middle of a sneeze
She loves to get a bath
Look at those fat little legsLittle chubs


Kyndie is doing good. She is cranky today although I'm not sure why. She is really tired and has slept most of the day. When I got up and fed her this morning at 6 she was all smiles and in a good mood, but when she woke up at 10 she was not so happy. She was happy again after I fed her and gave her a bath....but then when I put her in her car seat she threw a fit and then fell asleep. I took her down to see LaDonna's mom and she woke her up and she threw a fit then too. She is starting to get that stranger danger and if it's not her mommy or daddy she doesn't want them touching her. She's okay if it's someone she's seen a lot like my mom or Greg's mom even Alayne....but she cried when my dad tried to hold her...I assumed it was his mustache because she never see's facial hair, but then she cried when Greg's dad tried to play with her. Brandy said it may be because she doesn't see anything in them that reminds her of her daddy. She's a spoiled little toot, but that's okay. She will get over it. It's just shocking because she has never done that before...anyone who wanted to hold her could and she even smiled and talked to them.

No comments: