Thursday, January 10, 2008

3 Months

Kyndie is doing good. She is 3 mths old today...I don't know her weight or length but when I do I will post it. She is beginning to be such a little charmer. When she doesn't want to be in her swing or in her car seat, she tries to charm her way out of them. She will start smiling and cooing at you when you get close to her and when you're not close she starts kinda whining but when you come close to her again she will start cooing and smiling again. She is such a little stinker. She's smart too. She is already trying to sit up, she will grab your hands and start to pull up. she does not like to lay back when you are holding her, she has to be sitting up so that she can see all that is going on and she fights sleep bad. She doesn't want to miss anything. She is still teething. The tooth on the top has broke through the gums but just barely, but you can feel it and she has one on the bottom that you can see just below the surface. Well here are some pictures. haha....3 months old today!



I think this outfit is adorable!


This is kyndie looking at me, she is getting soo big!!
aww look at that smile
This is Kyndie today...she is 3 mths old
cutest outfit EVER!
sleeping in her adorable outfit
sleepy
She fell asleep
look at her little legs..haha

2 comments:

BelleLaDonna said...

She is soo stinkin cute!!! I love her..even though she hasn't even met me..I love her!!!

Twinmommy2boys said...

ahh she is a cutie. I love her too!