Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Update

I know it's a little late, but I couldn't get my pictures to download, so here I am now. Christmas was good and Kyndie had fun. She got a lot of good toys and a lot of other great gifts! She is getting bigger and bigger everyday! She is doing more and more things! I have to say that I love the age that she's at, because she is doing lots of fun things and she is sooo funny!!! The other day we were outside and it was really nice out so we took her to ride her four wheeler and rope with daddy. Greg's parents live next door so I told her to get on her four wheeler and go see granny and pawpaw and she took off walking and Greg asked her where she was going. She turned around and pointed at his parents house and said "On C Pawpaw!" I of course missed it when she said it, I was just coming out of the house but Greg said that it was really clear when she said it. She will repeat just about anything so we have to really watch what we say around her. Well I was going to post pictures but the computer is being weird so I will have to try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Wait? It has only been 2 weeks...I wasn't expecting an update for at least another 4-6 weeks...haha! Thanks for the surprise! I love getting to peek in on my BFF's life! Love you! :)

Twinmommy2boys said...

He it looks good! Did you have fun doing it?