Sunday, December 21, 2008

long awaited update!

I know I know I have been horrible at this!! But Greg is a basketball coach and it keeps us busy busy. It IS basketball season! Kyndie has been developing a lot!! She can say several things and she is ornery than ever! She can say thank you, bye bye, no, go, get, mama, dada, hot, yes, this, see, eye, I, love, dog, alice, nannie, papa. That's all I can think of at the moment, but I know she says more. She shakes her head yes and no and usually answers correctly. If you tell her no she will look at you and shake her head no. She is walking really well and is getting some of her back teeth. She gives kisses and she will kiss her monkey. She tries to run from us sometimes but hasn't yet mastered that. She makes this face that we call her "Alice face" if you ask her to make the "Alice face" she will. She has this book that she really likes and it's called Alice the Fairy. In this book "Alice" is making a pouty(sp?) face and Kyndie will do it. If you ask her to go get her Alice book she will go get it and bring it to you. The same with any other book you ask her to go get. She can put her coat on with a little bit of help and she can take it off. She is very independent and doesn't really want me trying to help her. She gets upset if you try to. She wants to feed herself and she doesn't want it cut up for her. She wants to take bites off of it. Usually if I am standing there watching her and it's not something she will choke on easily I will let her. She does really well. She can blow her nose and she tries to wash her face herself. She is very very busy and into absolutely everything. Of course I have pictures!!

Kyndie in her Christmas Dress







She was sooo tired!!
Not happy with mommy!

Being a Toot!

haha..a teacher (Nemecek) at Bowlegs taught her that

Bringing mommy an ornament off of the Tree.






trying to imitate her daddy



This is her favorite!


I promise that I will try and keep updates more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou! I love her too death! Wish I lived closer! I miss y'all! Call me soon! Love you and Merry Christmas if we don't talk before then!

Twinmommy2boys said...

oh my stinkin heck she's just too cute! love her dresses and the picture where she looks like she's waving.