Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Long awaited post!!

Ok so here is the post that has been long awaited for. We have been super busy and I don't get a lot of time to update, but I will try harder.

Kyndie is doing new things everyday! She not only walks she is now running!! She also talks up a storm. She says, mama, dada, shoo, shoo wee, ewww, see, that, this, pawpaw, papa, nannie, iley (for Rylee), shoot, Shhh, I did!, I didn't!, go, don't, get, and several other things that I can't think of right now. The other day Greg and Uncle Brandon went to Seminole and Kyndie was napping so when she woke up she didn't realize they weren't here, so when they got back she heard them pull up in the drive and she was sitting in the recliner with me. She looked at me and said "papa!" and I said "who?" and she said "papa!" and I looked at her and said "papa? where?" and she pointed to the door and I started laughing and said "that's not papa, that's daddy! Let's go see" and she reached her arms out so I would take her. It was sooo cute! She certainly has a big personality for such a little girl. She is very independent also.

We introduced her to the potty. She has peepee'd in it 3 times and she understands how to wipe herself. She will go in the bathroom and pull toilet paper off the roll and begin to wipe herself where her diaper is. She also takes the wipe from me when I am changing her diaper and wipes herself. She's very smart. Here are some pictures and I have plenty more to update later or tomorrow.

Kyndie and daddy


Roping the dummy

Touching the dummy
looking at the dummy
Roping with daddy





Playing with Cousin Collin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Twice in one month!! I am so proud of you! Kyndie gets cuter all the time! I love her! Also, I love the new blog background and pic! It is adorable! Keep blogging more often and you will get more comments from your BFF! I heart you all!

Twinmommy2boys said...

It looks good kee kee! Love you all bunches.