Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday Party!!!

Ok I know that this is sooo late!! But I'm getting it here now. Kyndie's birthday party was a hit!! Tons of people showed up and Kyndie made out like a bandit!! She didn't tear into her cake or presents like I thought and hoped that she would, but it was still fun!! Kyndie has added new words to her vocabulary. Her vocabulary includes: Get, Dog, Kitty, mama, dada, daddy, horse, nannie, no, uh uh, and uh huh. I think that's it, there may be more, but I can't think of them right now. She also loves to shake her head no and yes, but mostly no. I'm pretty sure that when she shakes her head yes, she understands what you asked and knows what she's answering. Twana told me yesterday that she took two steps twice, but I have yet to see it. She doesn't want to perform for me. Well here are the pictures and a video...





































Ok well this is all of the pcitures that I had time to put on here. There are a ton of them and I think these are the best ones we got!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should update your child's blog for pete's sake! hah! I love you Keela!