Wednesday, June 4, 2008

pictures and an update!!!

Kyndie is getting sooo big!!! She is doing a lot more things and is into EVERYTHING!! Currently she is in the floor whining because her toy isn't doing what she wants it to and she got bored with it. She is crawling...kinda, it's more in between a bear crawl and an army crawl but it gets her where she wants to go. She will use her elbow and then lunge and get back on her knees and use her elbow and lunge...it's soo cute!! I weighed her the other day and she weighed 19.4 pounds!! She is sooo HEAVY!! I can't believe that she is almost 8 mths old!! Here in just a few short months she will be 1 yrs old!! Seems kinda crazy to me! We will be moving here in the next month or so, we're in the process of buying a trailer house and putting it on some land next to Greg's parents house, just until we can find some land. I can't wait to get out of this apartment!! We have grown out of it fast! Well I have some pictures!!



Hamming it up!!



Look at those little feet!!



Right after this picture she fell and smacked her head on the floor..it was very sad!!

Being destructive!!!



My nephew Collin

I had to throw this picture in!! Mark Harmon is a good looking older man!!

No comments: