Thursday, May 22, 2008

We learned something new...

So the other day about 2 days ago, little miss busy kyndie learned something new!






Don't ask me how she learned it because I have no idea! Greg had her in the bedroom and he was like "Keelan! Come and look at this!" So I go in there and this is what I see. She is smart! She pulled that drawer out all by herself! It's the biggest drawer on the dresser and heaviest! She also knew how to shut it back! She also does this in the bathroom she knows how to open the cabinet door. In the mornings when I take a shower I put her in her walker and take her into the bathroom with and one day I peeked out of the shower and I saw her opening the cabinet under the sink, but don't worry she can't reach anything!





She looks like she knows what she's doing, doesn't she? She LOVES I mean absolutely loves this computer, or any electronics at that. The remote, my cell phone, the computer...etc. Daddy let her play with it and of course it was off...last time he let her play with it he had it on and she kinda jacked it up until I restarted it.










Ok so Daddy is trying to get her started early! He wants her to be a ball player, so he just had to get her this goal and she loves it! That is Wendy in the picture with her. That's Eric's fiance for those of you who know what I am talking about. Well I think that is all I have for now, but I promise I will try to update sooner.

No comments: