Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kyndie the little toot!

Kyndie finally got her teeth!! 2 teeth on the bottom and I think she is getting 3 more I think. She is ornery (sp?) as ever!! She is into hitting when she doesn't get what she wants, but she gets her hand slapped when she does this. She's a little stinker. Not walking yet, but hopefully soon!! Her birthday is coming up and I have been preparing like crazy!! Her theme is bumblebee's and I can't find anything, so I am having to make them, but I have a feeling that it is going to turn out wonderful! We are doing a double party with her cousin Collin who is just 3 days older than her. I will put another update with pictures of the things that I have already made. Well here are some pictures!

Kyndie making a mess!

on her pony that she loves!!




Climbing in the cabinets






Daddy being silly!

swinging

sitting in the drawer! Her new favorite thing!!



Kyndie in her ghetto wagon!



2 comments:

Twinmommy2boys said...

Keelan look at her in the first picture! She's a mess! She's cute. Love you guys and miss you.

Twinmommy2boys said...

http://www.recalls.gov/recent.html

Go to that site. There is a recall on your car, thought you might like to know.